• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best vehicle to transport Giant Scale

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
If you can stand a Mini Van the Stow-in-go seats in the Dodge are hard to beat since they store completely flat IN the floor, but come back out ready for use in seconds.

garlandk

100cc
This should work!

Attachments

• bob-waldmire-bus.jpg
    bob-waldmire-bus.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 265
How does that 3.7L pull the trailer?

Not bad! I know it is behind me at 70. I average between 11 and 13 mpg towing it. We took the truck to Michigan to Mid America Heli fly in. Averaged almost 23 going up, and in that heavy ass rain coming home got just a little over 21.

sweetpea

100cc
If you can stand a Mini Van the Stow-in-go seats in the Dodge are hard to beat since they store completely flat IN the floor, but come back out ready for use in seconds.

I've owned 3 of these over the years. Stow and Go seats are awesome. But Dodge has discontinued the minivan so if you want a newer one you have to get the Town and Country which is the exact same vehicle....but costs more because its Chrysler.

Not bad! I know it is behind me at 70. I average between 11 and 13 mpg towing it. We took the truck to Michigan to Mid America Heli fly in. Averaged almost 23 going up, and in that heavy ass rain coming home got just a little over 21.
That's not bad at all. I have a 2004 mercury mountaineer with the 4.6L V8. 245 HP I think with a little More torque and I get 9-10 at 65mph with my 6x14x7high

Last edited:

Lojik

70cc twin V2
Not sure what they call it in the US but I own a Nissan Xtrail here (older model 2013) and it rocks, rear seats go 100% flat, plastic lined, and front seat can fold backwards underneath the rear seats, gets me about 2.6-2.7m front to back on angle for a single huge model or plenty of space for 2 or 2 medium models