• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Brand New PAU........Viper-ST Announced!!!!!!!!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
As soon as Terry and I started discussing this project, I got very excited.
Something completely different!
It is not just different: it looks Bad A** as hell, and we want it to fly wicked.

Certain flight characteristics can only be achieved on so called "scale" planes if one departs from the scale lines so much that one could not recognize it without a name sticker on it; this would be a direction where we never wanted to go.....
THAT IS UNTIL the idea of doing a scale model of Terry's Viper came along! :big-grin:
This is an innovative design, and I can't wait to fly it!!!!

As Terry mentioned, the prototypes were done quickly so they could be made in time for the last container we just received. The cowl needs a couple of small mods , but we will soon have some good feed back, and I will definitely bring mine to Joe Nall, along with the other more classic prototypes.

These are very exciting times!!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
glad to see two good people getting together to do great things. it's a beautiful airframe, can't wait to see it up close and personal

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!! I go away for awhile and BAM....Terry has gone full-over-board! I am sure we'll see this plane rock'in some freestyles around the country soon. Congrats Terry and Herve :cheers::cheers::cheers:

1. Yes, very "sick" AND "twisted"
2. Absolutely love the yellow, black, grey and white scheme. (I'm a Steelers fan so.....)
3. Love the "Viper" and "ST" designed into the lines on the wings.
4. Vented cowl is just down right mean looking!!!

You said it's designed for experts and beginners. Have you really tested it out on a beginner tho??? Because they don't get much greener than myself. Just sayin!!! ;)

1. Yes, very "sick" AND "twisted"
2. Absolutely love the yellow, black, grey and white scheme. (I'm a Steelers fan so.....)
3. Love the "Viper" and "ST" designed into the lines on the wings.
4. Vented cowl is just down right mean looking!!!

You said it's designed for experts and beginners. Have you really tested it out on a beginner tho??? Because they don't get much greener than myself. Just sayin!!! ;)
Buy one n find out! :)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp

Well let me put it to you this way, ask Peter @DeathHorse (nice guy, scary user name;)). He flies over in Council Bluffs and I buddy boxed him at the Des Moines Huckfest on the yellow prototype that @crashflow bought from me this past weekend. All I did was talk him through the moves and he did a perfect straight axial roller, I was talking him through steering them and it was working well. For only flying it 10 minutes I think he made progress.

Now I there is more to it like proper setup, practice, etc. but that to me was a testament that I was headed in the correct direction.