• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Dalotel Junior

Don,
For power, I will use a Rimfire 65 electric motor initially, but later this summer I will change to a new twin 4 stroke gas engine of 111cc, that's all I can say at this time. sorry....
Yes I can have the plans available at this size. The only difference is I did make the wings the Jig built foam rib type and so as the ele/stab which is not shown on the plans.
The plans were originally for a smaller dalotel but I enlarged them to be 100" which is a size I like.

Roger

more work,

Attachments

• eb.jpg
    eb.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 249
  • ec.jpg
    ec.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 248
  • ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 258

wesley.

70cc twin V2
Don,
For power, I will use a Rimfire 65 electric motor initially, but later this summer I will change to a new twin 4 stroke gas engine of 111cc, that's all I can say at this time. sorry....

Roger

Come on man you have me wondering what new motor your getting.. I'm guessing its not out yet.

I was also wondering if you were going to show those trim tabs in action?