• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Dalotel Junior

making the control system on one wing, you might ask why make all the parts when you can get some in the hobby shop, well I have a good reason, first we don't have a local hobby shop, second to order from anywhere, it would cost $10 to $15 shipping for a few low cost items and take 2 to 3 weeks, , so although I do enjoy doing these, I pretty much dont have a choice..

Attachments

• fk.jpg
    fk.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 300
  • fl.jpg
    fl.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 309
  • fm.jpg
    fm.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 327
  • fn.jpg
    fn.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 275
  • fo.jpg
    fo.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 423
  • fp.jpg
    fp.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 314
  • fq.jpg
    fq.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 279
  • fr.jpg
    fr.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 275
  • fs.jpg
    fs.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 298
  • ft.jpg
    ft.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 288
Gluing the stab in place after checking everything is straight, and making provisions for the rudder servo wire. Also you will notice in one of the picture what appears to be shock absorbers, well that's because that's what they are. I will install these on the rudder since its free wheeling to prevent any sign of flutter

Attachments

• fv.jpg
    fv.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 281
  • fw.jpg
    fw.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 415
  • fx.jpg
    fx.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 416
  • fy.jpg
    fy.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 293
  • fz.jpg
    fz.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 339

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks man but actually I haven't been forwarding many pictures lately, but with flying season coming up soon, I need to finish this quickly
I hear ya there. With the nicer weather we've all been seeing lately, I'm thinking we're all doing more flying and less building. LOL

fixed the shock absorbers on the rudder , Glued in the fin, , and made longer standoffs for the motor.

Attachments

• ga.jpg
    ga.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 307
  • gb.jpg
    gb.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 294
  • gc.jpg
    gc.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 302
  • gd.jpg
    gd.jpg