• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton 300 ml build thread.

just got back in from cutting off the phenolics from stab hole in fuselage and sanding it down. i am pretty happy with the epoxy glue penetration. if you look closely, you can see some of the balsa i used to shim it with.

this is z-poxy mixed with milled fiberglass, makes it look like that Aeropoxy (which i cannot find anywhere).

2763=1463-IMG_5904.jpg
2763=1463-IMG_5904.jpg
2763=1464-IMG_5905.jpg
2763=1464-IMG_5905.jpg

here is the phenolic balsa interface on the fuselage for the wing tube. also looks like i got a good amount of glue around it.

time to clean up and go to work.

when i get home, i will sheet the bottom of the fuselage near to the gear plate. i will need to get some advice on what muffler system to use on this bird, that way i can plan how to open the tunnel holes and such things!!!

2768=1465-IMG_5906.jpg
2768=1465-IMG_5906.jpg

sparkx38

50cc
Wow. The epoxy filled in the gags a lot better than I thought it would have. Thanks for letting me help. I put in my request to Santa for one of these kits.

sparkx38;2799 wrote: Wow. The epoxy filled in the gags a lot better than I thought it would have. Thanks for letting me help. I put in my request to Santa for one of these kits.

As in Santa Lyn???