• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

E-flite Beast 60e Aerobatic RC Plane, ARF

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Man I can't wait to hear more comments on this plane from you guys. Bipes have always scared me off with being short coupled. Of course I am comparing models from the 70's and 80's. This looks a lot longer. I just wish I could use the 6S 3300's that I have now. PropCalc says I will only get 4:10 of flying with that. :(

gyro

GSN Contributor
Man I can't wait to hear more comments on this plane from you guys. Bipes have always scared me off with being short coupled. Of course I am comparing models from the 70's and 80's. This looks a lot longer. I just wish I could use the 6S 3300's that I have now. PropCalc says I will only get 4:10 of flying with that. :(

Pair them up. That's what I did a few times on the 74" Edge. :)

Tim H.

50cc
Mine should be arriving today! Woo Hoooooooo! I'm also expecting my new CNC router to show up today. Can't wait to get both of these projects under way. LOTS of ideas for the CNC...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Mine should be arriving today! Woo Hoooooooo! I'm also expecting my new CNC router to show up today. Can't wait to get both of these projects under way. LOTS of ideas for the CNC...

Sweet, me too. Are you going to do a build log :)