• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 100cc Slick 540 from Aztech Aeromodels

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
yes, that would be fun, Regarding the gyro, probably one of the best examples I have it in is the 48 laser, great flying plane stock, but with the cortex it's like flying the 64 mxs, amazing

uploadfromtaptalk1400385689829.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400385705985.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400385721316.jpg

Hoverin

30cc
Glad you got the club thing sorted. I had a chance to get one of these, cheap, in the bumblebee scheme...with a DLE 111. He was having issues with flight characteristics, hard to believe with all the positive stuff around. I decided against it.... Still kicking myself:banghead::banghead::banghead:

hone

150cc
Nice pics, Blake!

Aaah you missed out hoverin! This plane is excellent. He probably had a set up issue of some kind.

I have to get another video together soon. I'll try to do that after I get my vinyl.

I had fun today at the field. Very light wind so I got to do a little more 3D. Love the rolling harriers and hovering is super locked in.

The club president wants me to do a demo in June for another fun fly/bbq they're doing. Should be fun :)

There is no noise restrictions but there are near by houses and I don't want to be the one to make them enforce noise restrictions. I'm hoping a different prop will quite it down some. The 29x9 is super loud haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoverin

30cc
Aaah you missed out hoverin! This plane is excellent. He probably had a set up issue of some kind.

Thanks..... just when I thought I could stop kicking myself. Yes the more I thought about it later (too late by then), that's exactly what it was....

hone

150cc
Finally got some IMAC practice with the Slick. Only 3 flights but I was happy with them. I definitely need to work on the sequence more though. I almost forgot the second to last maneuver every time.

I also have to get my freestyle finished and start practicing that on the Slick too. So far I've only been working on that in the sim.

Last edited by a moderator: