• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

danielph

50cc
Glad to hear it! It's a good feeling to know that Extreme Flight's airplanes are consistently excellent and you'll be able to get right back into the groove with your new one!

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Glad to hear it! It's a good feeling to know that Extreme Flight's airplanes are consistently excellent and you'll be able to get right back into the groove with your new one!

Daniel,
what's your preference on this plane with the DA120.

Drop mufflers, pipes or cans.

Seems you generally run the stock muffs, but just how loud is it on the stocks?

Thinking about one of these bad girls for next years IMAC/freestyle events, gonna run a 3 blade for the IMAC and a Mej 29x10EVO two blade for the freestyle. BLS172 all around and single BLS172 in the rudder at the tail.

Love your freestyle, every new video gets me pumped and out learning new 'wanna be like Daniel' moves!!

Merry Christmas and all and safe festive season.

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Extra arrived today!

Shipper smooshed the wing box pretty good on one corner!

One wing has light damage to the trailing edge where it meets the plane.

Nothin' I can't fix, though!

Tried to upload a pic, but upload is disabled for phone app.

Fred

gyro

GSN Contributor
Extra arrived today!

Shipper smooshed the wing box pretty good on one corner!

One wing has light damage to the trailing edge where it meets the plane.

Nothin' I can't fix, though!

Tried to upload a pic, but upload is disabled for phone app.

Fred

Fred, sorry about the damage, but glad it's fixable!

If using tapatalk, make sure you change the photo sharing ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386957971.484806.jpg to attachment. Is it not disabled on our end.