• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

skibum44

70cc twin V2
Well finishing up the damages from when I put the 60" extra this weekend.
Before paint- you could see all the cracks it sustained during the crash. I wanted to get a before pick but forgot.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389154466.726118.jpg
Not the prettiest, but it passes the 5' test and is as strong as ever. It looked nice and smooth before paint, but the gloss paint brought out all the imperfections. Will get me through until I place a EF order.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389154445.976580.jpg

SnowDog

Well finishing up the damages from when I put the 60" extra this weekend.
Before paint- you could see all the cracks it sustained during the crash. I wanted to get a before pick but forgot.
View attachment 20169
Not the prettiest, but it passes the 5' test and is as strong as ever. It looked nice and smooth before paint, but the gloss paint brought out all the imperfections. Will get me through until I place a EF order.
View attachment 20168

Good info...I have an EF 60" Extra that needs some TLC on the cowl as well...I hope mine will look as good as yours.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Do we have a "Repairs" topic? Would make a good lead off. Goodness knows we fly hard and low so repairs are to ARF flyers what laying out balsa on a plan is to a scratch builder. We fly therefore we repair!