• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

skibum44

70cc twin V2
Lovely job Brian.

Damn those low shrubs, but what can you do? Fly a bit higher..... no way!!

Thanks Roger... If I wasn't flying low I probably would be on a hiatus again from RC. Since I started flying 3D just over 2 years ago I've been hooked and don't see myself getting out anytime soon. Its fun as long as I am improving and learning new stuff.

I went to home depot and the auto store to try to find a paint match for the Midnight blue ultrucote on the 60" Extra. It is the same color ultracote that is on the blue and white MXS. Couldn't find anything close... anyone have any luck with a match?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Roger... If I wasn't flying low I probably would be on a hiatus again from RC. Since I started flying 3D just over 2 years ago I've been hooked and don't see myself getting out anytime soon. Its fun as long as I am improving and learning new stuff.

I went to home depot and the auto store to try to find a paint match for the Midnight blue ultrucote on the 60" Extra. It is the same color ultracote that is on the blue and white MXS. Couldn't find anything close... anyone have any luck with a match?

I just used some testors gloss dark blue on a new plane build, and I think it's a close match:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389016206.097605.jpg

skibum44

70cc twin V2
gary where do you get that from?
Problem is everything comes by air here and spray cans can't be shipped via air. Will check my hobby store next.

Last edited by a moderator:
After trying the spray can last time with my 110 yak, I would gladly take the ease of the Testors, simply because I don't have a spray booth and for something that small the brush works well.