• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Me and Hugocraft performed for our local Wings for Kids Airshow this past weekend.

Way to go guys! I've been doing demos at my daughters school in the after school enrichment (STEM) program with my crack yak, sim and statics. I let them all fly a little Vapor around the gym and they were all really engaged. Gave the teacher an AMA package with foam plate glider and tutorial DVDs. If you haven't done so call AMA education. They will send you a box of materials for schools.
Keep up the good work and promotion of the hobby. Nice pics too!

EXTREME FLIGHT

SITE SPONSOR
Because of the slow sales of the green color scheme MXS, we have decided to add the red/white/blue color scheme from the 48" version as another choice for the 64" MXS. We are receiving a container tomorrow that will include quite a few of these in addition to the yellow/black color scheme. They are available now for sale in our online store. We still have quite a few of the green MXSs in stock and will continue to support this version with replacement parts.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Because of the slow sales of the green color scheme MXS, we have decided to add the red/white/blue color scheme from the 48" version as another choice for the 64" MXS. We are receiving a container tomorrow that will include quite a few of these in addition to the yellow/black color scheme. They are available now for sale in our online store. We still have quite a few of the green MXSs in stock and will continue to support this version with replacement parts.

Awesome news!
Looks like the 88" Edge is back in stock as well: order placed!