• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Fibertech Hyperlite Slick.....sort of build thread.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
When I grow up I want to be able to cover as good as Terry. I'm already older than him, just not grown up.:)

Great work as always.

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Terry, I. Could build like that if I had your shop. Actually I could build like that if I had your shop and your tools. Really I could build like that if I had your shop, tools and your clamps. Probably I could build like that if I had your shop, tools, clamps and didn't' like my sleep. I might be able to build like that if I had your shop, tools, clamps, didn't like my sleep and I had your knowledge. Damn it, I could never build like that. :)

You are a machine. Bring more build threads, knowledge and experimentation to GSN!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Daytonarc;1689 wrote: You are a machine. Bring more build threads, knowledge and experimentation to GSN!

Thanks I plan to!!!

And anyone can build, but the tools help and the sleep part is catching up with me today:( I'm the type though that has a hard time starting a project and stopping, or pausing.....if I commit to starting it, it will get done.

Kudos on starting stuff, and it actually gets finished. Witnessed it 3x in threads!

I've had my Dalton 300 done for 2 years (recover), just lack motivation to get it painted.

Dr Evil

30cc
Im working on the big brother to yours

1753=906-20140803_112859.jpg
1753=906-20140803_112859.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Bunky F. Knuckle;1744 wrote: Kudos on starting stuff, and it actually gets finished. Witnessed it 3x in threads!

I've had my Dalton 300 done for 2 years (recover), just lack motivation to get it painted.

Well, crap..... This is probably a bad time to post pics of what I just finished. Wish you were closer I'd give you a hand.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

1757=907-image001.jpg
1757=907-image001.jpg
1757=908-image002.jpg
1757=908-image002.jpg
1757=909-image003.jpg
1757=909-image003.jpg

Dr Evil

30cc
Terryscustom;1759 wrote: BIG Brother!!! Holy hell, is that 50% with a DA150?

Nice balls by the way ;-) Actually that's a pretty good idea.

Thanks not many guys comment on my balls but I think there a good idea .power will be da 200 :)

I will start a thread on it tomorrow night.

It's the 55%