• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Futaba 18MZ/14SG/8FG Tips and Tricks

Jlc

70cc twin V2
Ok I think you are missing a step because I did the same thing when I set mine up. The telemetry didn't work until the numbers appeared. I will go get my notes and get back to you.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry

@Mikeq got me there! My 14SG now displays the receiver voltage. I said it was something simple. lol

From the link menu select system. From the system screen select/highlight "link". Tx will tone for about 4 seconds in which you then simply turn on the receiver and Yay! It works! Receiver ID stored and voltage is now displayed on the monitor along with link strength.

garlandk

100cc
Here is my dual rx setup. RX 1 is Channels 1-8 RX 2 is Channels 9-16. Just had to change the RX mode then link both RXs. Very easy to do!

Attachments

• IMG_4421.JPG
    IMG_4421.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 341

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Kevin how did you mask the covering around the stringers when you painted the inside. I always paint that texture on all of my firewalls but never do the inside as it seems like a masking nightmare.

3D-Joy

50cc
Kevin how did you mask the covering around the stringers when you painted the inside. I always paint that texture on all of my firewalls but never do the inside as it seems like a masking nightmare.

If it was me, I would paint BEFORE covering.