• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

HazzBro's EEv2 / VVRC 40cc twin

Stalled for a busy (and over-spent) Christmas. But I did spend 9 hours fixing out of order washers and dryers today so that work can go on autopilot for a week or so. Should have quite a bit more progress to show as we get into my 39th year...

- Case

There's an interesting point I hadn't thought to bring up... Maybe Richard can comment on whether any changes were made? My kit is an original HazzBro kit from 3DorBust.com... These have been unobtanium for a while, and mine had a more-than-moderate layer of dust when I started!

WWRC worked with HazzBro to get these great kits back on the market, and am I ever glad! Neat build style, fantastic performance, and a generally fun plane all the way from kit to re-kit... My slightly smaller EE60 has been through disasters that would have ended most other planes out there.

- Case

Talked to Brian (Hazzbro) tonight and pretty much the only difference is on the latest version of the EE30 V2 is that the horizontal stab is sheeted top and bottom and the elevator on one side.

Working on boxing up kits today so I can add them to the website after the new year. Lots and lots of CNC pieces so even a person who has never built before can git er done.

R

Teaser;

[video=youtube;p7X9I7ZsXxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7X9I7ZsXxc[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazzbro

30cc
Here's another teaser video with a OS 33cc gasser

[video=youtube_share;L_9a_CRteVs]http://youtu.be/L_9a_CRteVs[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian-

Where'd you find an OS 32cc gasser? I have an OS GT-22 going on my WWRC20cc LamBach, and an OS GT-33 going on my KMP Beaver… never seen a 32 though.

-Case

Hey, Richard! Do the WWRC kits come with those super-fly wheel pants?

Y'all might want to explain that Williams Wing option to the folks following along. I'm starting with the standard v2 wing as it's got a bit more area and the twin install will add a little extra weight. I'll bet a lot of these PacNW pilots would prefer the looser Williams Wing…

-Case