• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

HazzBro's EEv2 / VVRC 40cc twin

Dear Mr. Can Can Can...

I would much more be worried with duplicating either flight than 1cc difference in engines...

Giddy Up!!:cool:

Hazzbro

30cc
Brian-

Where'd you find an OS 32cc gasser? I have an OS GT-22 going on my WWRC20cc LamBach, and an OS GT-33 going on my KMP Beaver… never seen a 32 though.

-Case

Fixed it for you. OS rounds up their displacements :). That's my story and I'm sticking to it .

The Williams Wing option was designed for Jeff Williams by Hazzbro...(BTW that was Jeff in the last video) It is a thinner airfoil and slight difference in wing aspect ratio....Not as floaty but can cut through the air better for what some pilots call a looser feel.. I will be adding the option in February.