• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How many of you are running the new DA150L?

Dirt Doctor;11626 wrote: Thanks Cam. BTW, where did you get the Al exhaust stinger extensions? Phillip K needs some for this Sukhoi.

for the MTW RE3 pipes, i got them from Aztech RC.

for the KS 95 canisters i also got them from Aztech RC.

quadracer

100cc
Not a 150L, but I'm stuffing a 150 into my 104 Slick. Just waiting for mufflers to show up from Chief Aircraft, cut the cowl for the downpipes, then it's maiden time. Should be nothing short of insane!

Geno

70cc twin V2
quadracer;11667 wrote: Not a 150L, but I'm stuffing a 150 into my 104 Slick. Just waiting for mufflers to show up from Chief Aircraft, cut the cowl for the downpipes, then it's maiden time. Should be nothing short of insane!

Holy cow! No doubt....keep us posted on that.

Jace

50cc
quadracer;11667 wrote: Not a 150L, but I'm stuffing a 150 into my 104 Slick. Just waiting for mufflers to show up from Chief Aircraft, cut the cowl for the downpipes, then it's maiden time. Should be nothing short of insane!

That's crazy!

Geno

70cc twin V2
I thought my buddies with a da 120 on proflows and smoke at 27lbs was crazy lol...now a 150 lol

Super08

70cc twin V2
I dropped the idea of putting my 150 into the Sukhoi. Not enough time left in the season up here. Especially with my work schedule right now as I cannot get any time for flying until the middle of Sept. I ordered an AW Carbon Cub and it is going in that. The 150 is pretty much a drop in installation as Aerowoks made sure it would fit when they designed it. They only rate it for up to a 120 though. There are several build threads with guys putting the 150 in. It is a popular set up for towing giant scale gliders.