• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall 2014!!!!

Nice looking trailer!!

All you 3DRc forums peeps make sure you stop by the WrongWayRc tent on the 3D line vendors row....

If you come out of the mens room and walk half way to the gazebo... Just look right...

Looking forward to meeting all.

Richard

PS Bring an umbrella for Monday..Looking for 80% on that day. I cant believe it will reach 91 degrees today....

If you see this trailer down at the 3D line, say Hello!

Vinyl by Gyro!!! 3DRC VINYL.JPG

Erik and Aaron (aka Rolling Circle)

Thanks for the plug, and support! Drive safe and have fun!

You know it. Definitely getting home and back with no scratches is job #1.

Can't wait. Best interior set up on the trailer yet. We just got a GoPro. Plan is to put it on the Carden 118 or the EF 104 on the gear. Should have some aerial vids of Nall with a little luck.

Trailer was loaded down a bit and we had to change out the hitch receiver for more clearance. Just fraud alerted my gas credit card for traveling out of New England. Fun road trip stuff.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Maybe it's from the 15 planes in that trailer! :facepalm:

Have fun man and we can't wait to see some pics! Just a heads up, you can upload directly to the site from the TAPATALK application on your phone. It makes it real easy.

LUCKY!!!

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

There are 10 balsa planes, 3 foamies, and a heli, so 14 flying things. Cell phone reception is aweful there, especially down in the 3D hole. Have to upload when I am up at the main area.