• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Joe Nall 2014!!!!

Reserved one of the premium RV spots with hook ups. Probably be break even since we won't have to run the generator. Got about half the planes prepped already. Wish I had more room to bring some planes to sell.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Reserved one of the premium RV spots with hook ups. Probably be break even since we won't have to run the generator. Got about half the planes prepped already. Wish I had more room to bring some planes to sell.

I'm sooooooo jealous man! Have a great time... geesh I don't even know why I said that.... That's a given!

Tater

New to GSN!
I plan to be there it;s just right down the rode for me.. :) :flyer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pbilt024

70cc twin V2
We're planning to be there Tuesday night till Saturday sometime with the motor home. Gonna bring the trailer with a few planes to try to sell, a few to fly and hopefully take a few new ones home with us. It'll be our first time out.

Congrats on making it to Nall Pbilt... see you there. If you see a black trailer with a 3drc forums plane on the side on the 3D line... that's us!

Trailer is partly packed. Leaving on Thursday.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399312407.059044.jpg

The cameras are on the packing list. How much time I actually stop flying and go out and use them is another story. Maybe dad will shoot some stuff for me. I think sun exposure will be my limiting factor. Most of my ancestors are from countries bordering the Baltic Sea, and the sun is not exactly my friend.