• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC/ Radiowave 3.1m competition series

-Rick-

100cc
DSCF0474.JPG DSCF0457.JPG DSCF0458.JPG DSCF0467.JPG DSCF0468.JPG DSCF0471.JPG Hey Brian, yes I'm very slowly working on it. Our house just this past Sunday got sold (again!!) . 17 years in this house makes for alot of stuff to clear out!! As you can see I've got the covering removed from the fuse. The vertical stab was loose so I reinforced it with two carbon fiber tubes. Only way to break it off now is to land inverted!! The firewall, a mess, couldn't take it!! So I've removed it and will be putting a new one on and cleaning up the rest of the motor box. (and since my shop is packed I have to work on the dinning room table!!)

I won't have much time to work on it now til after we move, end of February. Maybe in March I'll get going on it again. I'm going to need everything as far as servos, power box and motor for this plane but see no point in getting anything til after the move. I will start a "rebuild" thread then. And I will be looking for a good used DA 150 or 170 then as well. DSCF0474.JPG DSCF0457.JPG DSCF0458.JPG DSCF0467.JPG

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Usually post the words then the pics, I did the same too. Looks like something good to start with.
I loathe moving, did it two months ago.
Keep us posted when you get back on it, nothing quite like life getting in the way of a cool plane ✈

-Rick-

100cc
Moving sucks. hate it. And ain't to fond of all the other stuff that comes alone with selling and buying house's!!

So when we going to see the video of the 2nd flight on this great new bird of yours? Wouldn't ask anyone to do a vid of the maiden!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Was shooting for a new years maiden, but it depends on the painted parts getting g back to me in time now. Fingers crossed. And I'll prob do a 3 flight video, maiden, 2nd and correct cg /1st 2015 sequence, that's the idea anyways.
That's cool...As long as my RE3's make it soon, I am planning a NEW YEARS party at the field too. Time to get the Sukhoi airborne.

-Rick-

100cc
Was shooting for a new years maiden, but it depends on the painted parts getting g back to me in time now. Fingers crossed. And I'll prob do a 3 flight video, maiden, 2nd and correct cg /1st 2015 sequence, that's the idea anyways.

Look forward to the vid!