• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Motorcycles?

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
3daviator;3795 wrote: Nice collection Aerosheldon! Your neighborhood looks too nice for a guy with all those loud toys :)

Last post was supposed to quote this one.

Post count boost by mistake!!

AEROSHELDON;4822 wrote: LOL, they deal with me because I am a nice guy I guess.

Plus I don't ride really early or really late and if I have to I keep them as quiet as possible.....

I just noticed where you live, they really don't mind because they're all High, LOL........... I live in a decent neighborhood so I police myself pretty well, Looking to move to some land soon though!

Aerosheldon, I make the Colorado trip at lease once a year. I love it out there. I try to spend a couple weeks straight and ride as much as I can.

Mikeq

150cc
[MENTION=430]AEROSHELDON[/MENTION]..I've been to Colorado so many times throughout my whole life and I always told everybody if I didn't live in Arkansas that's where I would want live. Absolutely beautiful state! Use to go with my dad and his friends the Crested Butte north of Gunnison to go elk hunting. I've made several trips to and through Colorado on my motorcycle also..Estes Park has to be as scenic as it gets...snow capped mountains in the middle of summer and every body of water you see has a emerald glow...absolutely picturesque.

Mikeq

150cc
AEROSHELDON;3579 wrote: Big Bear Choppers Sled 300 Prostreet....

Is that a S&S motor? Sweet looking ride. I would hate to have to buy tires for it...that back tire must cost a mint.

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Here is my ride, a BMW 1200 GS adventure in it's native habitat.

5989=2252-D2A_6342.jpg
5989=2252-D2A_6342.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
I seriously considered the BMWs before I got the first Goldwing..My wife wanted the Honda because the back seat is really the best of the lot for long rides. Your 1200 is versatile for on and off road riding while my Goldwing is absolutely squirrelly and not fun when you get on dirt or gravel roads and that damn built in GPS has got me on several gravel roads...I'm sure you can imagine the nickname I have given her....

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;5969 wrote: Is that a S&S motor? Sweet looking ride. I would hate to have to buy tires for it...that back tire must cost a mint.

Yes, S&S 110 inch. Had some work done and bumped the compression, added roller rockers, and all steel gaskets. Did a lot myself too...

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;5964 wrote: [MENTION=430]AEROSHELDON[/MENTION]..I've been to Colorado so many times throughout my whole life and I always told everybody if I didn't live in Arkansas that's where I would want live. Absolutely beautiful state! Use to go with my dad and his friends the Crested Butte north of Gunnison to go elk hunting. I've made several trips to and through Colorado on my motorcycle also..Estes Park has to be as scenic as it gets...snow capped mountains in the middle of summer and every body of water you see has a emerald glow...absolutely picturesque.

Yes, when my Dad died we all lived in Ohio in the same small town, he was a great friend of mine as well as "Dad". We rode motorcycles from the time I was 5 (51 next month).... went to Joe Nall for like 7-8 straight years... fishing trips every year for walleye... etc etc. So when he passed away I headed straight for Denver. My current job allows me to live anywhere and I chose Denver. It is really awesome.

I flew all morning today, and then put 75 miles on the V-Rod in the afternoon! Just a great scenic place to be with awesome weather.