• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Motorcycles?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Has anybody had the chance to hop on an FZ-09??

I've been drooling over it for months and I think it's going to be my next purchase. I know it'll be a huge leap up from a humble KLR650, but I feel that my riding skill far exceeds that of the KLR. I won't be getting rid of the KLR, but adding to my inventory ;)

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
Xpress;3672 wrote: Has anybody had the chance to hop on an FZ-09??

I've been drooling over it for months and I think it's going to be my next purchase. I know it'll be a huge leap up from a humble KLR650, but I feel that my riding skill far exceeds that of the KLR. I won't be getting rid of the KLR, but adding to my inventory ;)

I sat on one at the dealer and it seemed pretty good. It seems like all the magazines really like the FZ-07 too. The one I really want is the KTM duke 690 but there are not any dealers in our area that carry KTM road stuff.

Do-rag

100cc
Here is my last ride that I sorely miss.
attachment.php

3854=1638-CIMG0220.jpg
3854=1638-CIMG0220.jpg
3854=1639-CIMG0220.JPG]
3854=1639-CIMG0220.JPG

Kevin Young;3829 wrote: I sat on one at the dealer and it seemed pretty good. It seems like all the magazines really like the FZ-07 too. The one I really want is the KTM duke 690 but there are not any dealers in our area that carry KTM road stuff.

That KTM is a nice bike, but have you seen the Beta 520RS ? I'd like to get the 15' RS.

That's a sweet looking Kawi do-rag! I had an Honda Nighthawk S when they first came out, very similar looking, but I'm sure performance wise the Kawi is on another level.

NCFR

New to GSN!
e4a5uhaj.jpg
ha4yqyda.jpg

gatu6e9u.jpg

Current ride. 2004 Big Dog Chopper. Actually the most comfortable bike for long rides I have ever owned. That being said, it is good for 300-400 miles and then my butt starts to hurt. I'm trying to sell it now and get a Street Glide for some longer rides.

e9yqaruh.jpg

'68 Harley my son and I restored and sold. Great father son project.

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
Since this thread is all about motorcycles does anyone know where I can get the material (or what type of material) that they use for tank pads/protectors? I designed a couple of different ones for my Dad's BMW R1200RT and my K1200GT and cut them out of carbon fiber sheet but carbon weave is pulling out so it doesn't look as good as I want it to. I know I can go buy one of those cheap ones but it is kinda fun to have one specifically to our bikes.

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
LOL, they deal with me because I am a nice guy I guess.

Plus I don't ride really early or really late and if I have to I keep them as quiet as possible.....