• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Parkzone VisionAire

wedoitall

im hoping that this plane will attract some of my flying buddys into 3d. i have a couple buddys that think nobody makes better stuff than eflite/parkzone. think something like this will be a confidence factor for them.

zmonster97

im hoping that this plane will attract some of my flying buddys into 3d. i have a couple buddys that think nobody makes better stuff than eflite/parkzone. think something like this will be a confidence factor for them.

It would probably be great to bring them into 3d!

zmonster97

Here's my 4th flight on my visionaire! I started to get a better feel for it a few batteries later, so I'll have a better video up later! Watch in hd.

[video=youtube;yo0wv0UfkTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo0wv0UfkTU[/video]

wedoitall

It would probably be great to bring them into 3d!

ive been trying. my boss hasnt flew his TH slick i built for him. and my other flying buddy bought a techone extra and has crashed it everytime he flys. i finally flew it the other day and it was all over the place. pretty sure its generic servos. tried to tell him to get some decent servos. then my other flyin buddy, the guy that taught me to fly circles thinks his micro beast is a 3d plane. he also thinks that eflite/parkzone makes the best equipment and planes. so hopefully one of them will get this plane.

i know they want to fly 3d , especially after seeing me flying my buck 50 and TH edge down low and high energy stuff. doing "stupid stuff" as they say

stevo1957

New to GSN!
Thanks to Feral letting me have a fly of his, I had to buy one.

I'm still a noob pilot but these things are fun!

Cheers,

Steve

Feral

Stevo wats crackin? Good to see ya on ere mate make sure you stop by the introductions thread and say gday