• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D PAU 100cc EXTRA 300sp

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
AEROSHELDON;20010 wrote: HMMM. I got mine used and did not build it, but I did not see that in the manual I downloaded. I do have a V1 plane though.

Thanks for the info!

All versions should have it; we recommend two servos if you use push-pull: if only one is used, given the high speed and torque of current servos, it can damage the hinges from the "pushing" action.

3dbandit

100cc
I should have mentioned this; I am using slightly larger than stock Robart Hinge-points on the rudder to prevent hinge damage.

3dbandit

100cc
75117da8-2663-4b2a-9589-7d2b40e1f626.png

I finished running all the wires to the rx.  

b6d5c174-61bd-42a2-975a-68a41a42df60.png

Wheel Pants mounted. I placed a one inch book under the rear of the pants to give the right distance from the ground

Pictures are uploading weird 

Dan767

70cc twin V2
I've finally had a chance to maiden my PAU Extra300. 3W-110 on KS 86 cans for power with a 26X12N three blade Mejzlik. Futaba sbus servos. I'll be able to get some pictures and post them later. My CG is just a little bit forward for my liking (just on the forward part of the wing tube). It was a blast to maiden the airplane and I'm impressed with the way it fly's.  

Tseres

150cc
Dan767 said
I've finally had a chance to maiden my PAU Extra300. 3W-110 on KS 86 cans for power with a 26X12N three blade Mejzlik. Futaba sbus servos. I'll be able to get some pictures and post them later. My CG is just a little bit forward for my liking (just on the forward part of the wing tube). It was a blast to maiden the airplane and I'm impressed with the way it fly's.  
My CG ended up about 3/4 to the back of the tube. Almost nutral there.

3dbandit

100cc
I'll be sure to have videos once I have the plane flying.

Almost there...

Here's whats left: throttle servo and linkage, cut and baffle cowl, install ignition system,  install fuel system, CG.