• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 35% Extra 300SP Opinions

Tseres

150cc
Bipeguy03;11897 wrote: LMAO!!! Yea most likely!! Do you remember seeing a big guy with a Blue Airtronics shirt and a TruTurn hat at all? lol

No. I'm a little fellow and get intimidated by big guys so I probably hid and tried to put the traumatic experience out of my mind. LOL

Bipeguy03

150cc
Tseres;12046 wrote: No. I'm a little fellow and get intimidated by big guys so I probably hid and tried to put the traumatic experience out of my mind. LOL

LMAO!!! That's funny as hell!!

Bipeguy03

150cc
Tseres;12345 wrote: PS: I do remember seeing a Blue Airtronics shirt. They kind of stand out. Not many around.

Yea I think everyone I talked to had a real puzzled look on their face when they saw it, with the exception of Herve (cause he already knew lol)

I actually had one guy ask me if I thought the XFC was a glider event!!! lol

Tseres

150cc
Bipeguy03;12647 wrote: Yea I think everyone I talked to had a real puzzled look on their face when they saw it, with the exception of Herve (cause he already knew lol)

I actually had one guy ask me if I thought the XFC was a glider event!!! lol

I had Airtronics radios in my RC-10s back in the 80s. I was into offroad racing. But the kids were into it also so the funds went to their cars and I got to be crue chief. I liked them they were pretty popular back then in cars.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Tseres;12764 wrote: I had Airtronics radios in my RC-10s back in the 80s. I was into offroad racing. But the kids were into it also so the funds went to their cars and I got to be crue chief. I liked them they were pretty popular back then in cars.

They still pretty much are the go to car radio, and the glider guys really like the 10G.

I just like to be different!

Torquerolljoe

Wannabe Pilot!!
Received my 300sp today and it looks really nice! I prefer to build my own planes when I can, but this is definitely worthy! Thanks Herve!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Torquerolljoe;14307 wrote: Received my 300sp today and it looks really nice! I prefer to build my own planes when I can, but this is definitely worthy! Thanks Herve!

Will it be ready for October fest? I know somebody who wil let you fly his ef 104 if you let him fly yours :). I finally got it put together, doesn't roll fast enough for my liking so it needs some tweeking, can't wait to see how it compares to the pau! Other than that I love it.

Torquerolljoe

Wannabe Pilot!!
jhelber08;14420 wrote: Will it be ready for October fest? I know somebody who wil let you fly his ef 104 if you let him fly yours :). I finally got it put together, doesn't roll fast enough for my liking so it needs some tweeking, can't wait to see how it compares to the pau! Other than that I love it.

It should be ready by Oktoberfest! I have all the pieces to get it together, just need to get busy!! And I might let you bum a flight or two!!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Been "eyeballin'" this plane for the early spring project. I wanted to get my Sukhoi done, but then after that? Oh yeah....PAU for me.