• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Great! I have not got mine together yet so I am glad we are being made aware of this. I might have to hit Fastenal and look for black oxide bolts for those. Are you running a powerbox or match box or just programmable servos?

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Great! I have not got mine together yet so I am glad we are being made aware of this. I might have to hit Fastenal and look for black oxide bolts for those. Are you running a powerbox or match box or just programmable servos?
My servos were programmed through my 11X transmitter. No Powerboxes or Matchboxes.

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Just curious. I am running the A9 and I usually use hitec servos and program them not to fight each other but on this plane if I go with savox, they are not programmable. Just seeing what other people say works well. I am looking at the Powerbox stuff.

Komet163

50cc
Was over on that other site, sorry needed a Nall fix, noon time demo video up with 3 PAU planes, including new Viper. Watch them stick the landing

Last edited:

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
So Gaby had what, 6" of clearance between that wingtip and ground when he rolled it over on the deadstick landing? Those are 3 very impressive RC pilots, thank you for posting...

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
So Gaby had what, 6" of clearance between that wingtip and ground when he rolled it over on the deadstick landing? Those are 3 very impressive RC pilots, thank you for posting...

@thelaw shot the video as normal, and I was next to her......I'm thinking it was closer to 3"!!!!!!!!

Clipboard01.jpg