• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
As stated.....the Smart Fly opto xmtr arrived today. I also picked up some materials to get the baffling done.

1116151612-00.jpg
1116151613-00.jpg
1116151615-00.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
To BOTH you houligans!...........NOW YOU TELL ME:rolleyes:.
I am sorry Kelly. I have tried to keep up with yours, @David Cokley, @Joe Hunt and everyone else's threads. But between this ridiculous job constantly working 300 miles away from home, trying to get the ball rolling on the Yak, I just seem to run out of time. Hit me up before you buy something. I'd be happy to help you out if I can.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I am sorry Kelly. I have tried to keep up with yours, @David Cokley, @Joe Hunt and everyone else's threads. But between this ridiculous job constantly working 300 miles away from home, trying to get the ball rolling on the Yak, I just seem to run out of time. Hit me up before you buy something. I'd be happy to help you out if I can.

Rob it's Okayeee.....Sorry you got to burn a candle long distance with that job of yours brother. But look at it this way......I'm still not done!lol

Joe Hunt

150cc
Man, I hadn't even seen this thread yet... that I can remember. haha Nice going, dimes!... not talking to stang first! haha I kid! I kid! :)

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Weather is turning rotten for the next couple days.......Hope to get the engine fired up and report on the performance of the custom muffler when things outdoors clear up.