• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just some BONUS footage! :eek:

1118151343-00.jpg 1118151344-00.jpg 1118151345-00.jpg 1118151345-01.jpg 1118151346-00.jpg 1118151347-00.jpg 1118151347-01.jpg 1118151347-02.jpg

And I promise not to start building it until after the maiden:cautious: (have not decided on the motor/prop/speed control yet).
I have watched and read up a lot on 550 hex-copters. I am looking at going with a brushless gimbal and Mobius 1080p camera.
The revised KK2-1.5 board is very versatile. It can be set up for airplane use as well with 6 axis stabilization. Now don't get me wrong. Giant scale gassers is my passion but....The are a few guys in our club flying quads and such but I can't get em to video us 3d'ers :gnashing:. So I am fixing that:D.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I love a good 3D flight filmed from the air.

One of the guys in our club filmed this one. The pilot of the Aeroworks 35% Extra is Ryan Mowery. There is no sound, but it's still cool. If you look close you can see @pawnshopmike 's advertisement on the bottom of the wing.;)

To me the best part is at about 7 minutes.

My favorite video EVER!!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
The field is Midwest Air Wing in Pontoon Beach IL. It's just a short drive North East of downtown St. Louis. We have over 110 members and on a nice Sunday you'll see the same 5 guys or less flying.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I would say those "Five Guys" are just like the restaurant! They know a good thing when they see it!

Uhmnnnnn.........Cheeseburgers........Uhmnnnnnn..........Hucking.........Uhmnnnnnnn......HD Video!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hey Kelly,

Did you forget what website you were on when you posted these pictures? That's got to be the funniest looking Extra I've ever seen . . . . . .LMAO ! ! ! ! . . . . .:spongebob:

I beg forgiveness :frown:. But is there not a huge "Link Logo" somewhere here that redirects you to those funny little buzzing things that attract such names as "Mossberg" "Remington" "Smith" and "Wesson" ???:pink_epic:.