• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
OK!:) A package of goodies is headed my way that once opened will probably take up several hours and hours of my time so the even better news is.........SATRTED MY DA 70 TODAY!!!!!! Only took me 8 months:rolleyes:. Well of course I made a vid and will get it posted up later this evening. This is how it went...........15 flips to "pop" 5 flips to a running engine! Will let the vid speak for it self on how the unique muffler did! :big-grin:. Will say it should fly GREAT!

Full O Gas.png
Engine Run.png

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I am getting ready to upload it at a friends house in a few minutes.......got to drive over......be patient Donnie.......I know how you get about mufflers........go eat some ice cream or some thing........it will help ease your fever.......good boy!:attaboy:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Guys,

I am just not going to be calm about boobtoob:gnashing:. Tried my friends 5MB upload speed and still my uploads hang up after about 60 %. I have 2.5MB with my hot spot. Will get it here when I can. Looks like I need to convert the vid file to a different format even though Windows Movie Maker is supposed to be Youtube friendly. Ha!:msn_slap:.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Guys,

I am just not going to be calm about boobtoob:gnashing:. Tried my friends 5MB upload speed and still my uploads hang up after about 60 %. I have 2.5MB with my hot spot. Will get it here when I can. Looks like I need to convert the vid file to a different format even though Windows Movie Maker is supposed to be Youtube friendly. Ha!:msn_slap:.
I don't make movies very often, but when I do, I use Windows Movie Maker.:big-grin:

It usually works just fine with YouTube.