• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

I have been working on actually making a little movie with the 3 vids of your slick. Just give me a bit a time. I finally got windows movie maker somewhat figured out. I will get it posted. Good flying with you and I will try my best to get out with you more often.
And I am really impressed with YOU and your slick. Good Job:)
Can't wait to see the video... I've been spending most of the evening doing some minor repairs and checks. I noticed that one of my wheels were locked up and pulled it to find a broken hub.:doh!: That could've been bad on a landing. Nick's hobby shop happened to have a new one for me. Also checked everything under the hood and made some minor low end needle adjustments. I may fly tomorrow afternoon if the weather permits.

Back on subject, your Pilot seems to be flying really well. I'm really impressed with the EME 60 and wish I'd gone that route. I can say that I was given advice to choose that motor and didn't listen. I did order a Falcon CF prop today and can't wait to see how it performs.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Back on subject, your Pilot seems to be flying really well. I'm really impressed with the EME 60 and wish I'd gone that route. I can say that I was given advice to choose that motor and didn't listen. I did order a Falcon CF prop today and can't wait to see how it performs.

That DLE is a good motor now. If you want to "jack up" the performance a bit do what @stangflyer did for under a 100 bucks.
Header and can from HK. I like the EME because I can swing a little bigger prop (personal choice). I have the same header but a pro flow can which is WAY more expensive. So if you get that 55 going with a 100 bucks vice 200 bucks??? No brainer.
Call me and I will go with if you decide to fly. And those Falcon props are NICE!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
That DLE is a good motor now. If you want to "jack up" the performance a bit do what @stangflyer did for under a 100 bucks.
Header and can from HK. I like the EME because I can swing a little bigger prop (personal choice). I have the same header but a pro flow can which is WAY more expensive. So if you get that 55 going with a 100 bucks vice 200 bucks??? No brainer.
Call me and I will go with if you decide to fly. And those Falcon props are NICE!
Add a Bowman ring, a Falcon 23x8 and you've got a dynamite combination. Never had an EME, but heard they're good.
DamnIT like Kelly said back to my muffler issues:lol2:
Donnie, HK has a great rear dump set up like I am using. It tuks right in the tunnel, is quiet and performs awesome.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Add a Bowman ring, a Falcon 23x8 and you've got a dynamite combination. Never had an EME, but heard they're good.

Donnie, HK has a great rear dump set up like I am using. It tuks right in the tunnel, is quiet and performs awesome.
I talked to Justin, and his extra is set up both front or rear dump, is the Edge only setup for rear? I saw where Kelly posted rear