• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 30% Edge 540. Who's Flying it!?

No amount of lipstick can make that look any better :trance: . NICE. Now mine does look cheap and low quality.....:steamer:.

BUT IT'S PURPLE :spongebob:.
Don't you guys know that Green is what is in vogue now! :devil-dance:

Attachments

• pilot-edge-540-green-thrush-large.jpg
    pilot-edge-540-green-thrush-large.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 240

bruceman

50cc
Your right @emtp275, that power board is being replaced with a smart fly unit. I've already had problems with the built in opto-kill, bypassed it with a smart fly unit.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thats exactly what happened to mine, Opto worked fine with 6V but as soon as I tried to use 2S as they say you can if failed.
Really odd... I use the RCExcel Opto-kill switches on everything I own. Never a single problem. On my lil Edge, running power straight off the SF. (7.4) 260 and Sukhoi both have their own 7.4 ignition pack. PAU is using a 7.4 Lipo for ignition. Will be using two Opto-kill swith on the 128 four cylinder. Since the ignition draw so little power, I plan to run both power supplies straight from the SF. like the lil Edge. Will be using twin 5200mah 7.4 Lion's on the new 128 powered beast.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Really odd... I use the RCExcel Opto-kill switches on everything I own. Never a single problem. On my lil Edge, running power straight off the SF. (7.4) 260 and Sukhoi both have their own 7.4 ignition pack. PAU is using a 7.4 Lipo for ignition. Will be using two Opto-kill swith on the 128 four cylinder. Since the ignition draw so little power, I plan to run both power supplies straight from the SF. like the lil Edge. Will be using twin 5200mah 7.4 Lion's on the new 128 powered beast.
Rob he talking about the HK power board, I think it had built in opti kill, those things failed continually.