• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Sorry to hear that David. I have had two friends come down with that and miserable does not even begin to describe the agony they went through. I hope I never have to face it myself. Hope your feeling better.
Thanks Kelly,

I will not let them get my spirits down. I will just have to sit back and watch you and Rob work on your planes while I make my way through the next moth or so.

Take care my friend

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
A little bit more progress before I call it a night. Feel like I've been working on the Big 330 all day. Ah but it gotz to git done right?

Smart Fly Pin Flag switch in.
20180603_214041.jpg

Also have the fuel dot housing installed.
20180603_214049.jpg

I've also been playing around with my carbon fiber vinyl. Not as nice as the Extreme Flight or even the new bad ass new Pilot RC c.f. airframes, but it looks kind of cool.
20180603_164234.jpg

I'm pulling off the 330 for the night. But pretty sure I'll jump back into it when I get home from work tomorrow.

Another day closer to the maiden fellas...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I cannot blame my current situation on work. I can only blame it on my being lazy this spring and last weekend, I broke out with a case of the shingles. Let me tell you something, my friend. I have never been so miserable in all my life as I have been the last seven days. . . . . . :ugh!::ugh!::ugh!::ugh!::ugh!:.
Really sorry to hear that. I've heard the horror story of that dreadful condition. I can only imagine how miserable it must be. Wishing you the best and a very speedy recovery.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Get well soon my friend.

Thanks Doug,
Doctor told me the average time before the pain goes away is 6-8 weeks. Thankfully I am almost past the stage where I am contagious. I'll just keep plugging along.

Really sorry to hear that. I've heard the horror story of that dreadful condition. I can only imagine how miserable it must be. Wishing you the best and a very speedy recovery.
Thanks Rob,
I would not wish this condition on my worst enemy. I can assure you that it is not pleasant in the least, but the well wishes from you, Doug and Kelly have really helped me and I am lucky to have you gentlemen as a friend.

OK, enough about me. Let's see some more pics of your AWESOME Extra. . . . . :yesss:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I cannot blame my current situation on work. I can only blame it on my being lazy this spring and last weekend, I broke out with a case of the shingles. Let me tell you something, my friend. I have never been so miserable in all my life as I have been the last seven days. . . . . . :ugh!::ugh!::ugh!::ugh!::ugh!:.
Ugh. So sorry to hear that bro. Now you got me thinking about getting that shingles vaccination shot.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
All I can say is get well soon.
Thanks @Snoopy1 I really appreciate it Buddy.

Ugh. So sorry to hear that bro. Now you got me thinking about getting that shingles vaccination shot.
Mike,
If you had the chicken pox when you were a kid, you REALLY NEED to get the shot. That goes for all you fellas. Shingles are nothing you want to play around with. OK, lets not drag Rob's thread off topic any more.

ALL you Fellas are AWESOME.