• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

ericrs

70cc twin V2
while some of you may see a really nice looking stand for your planes, i'm seeing why I NEED A CNC ROUTER!!

very nice Terry, I'm sure you're going to be cutting a lot of those in the coming weeks/months/yrs
Ya that is for sure. I would love to have a CNC Router. Sweet stand by the way!

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Awesome Terry. Really like your stand; being able to rotate the plane on the wing tube/dowel will be nice during assembly or maintenance on larger ARF's. Even cooler that you can rotate it with the LG installed!!

Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks everyone for the feedback and orders, I'll be doing a quick video later to show the assembly and a couple things to make them a permanent assembly. Lord knows I love talking on a video, but sometimes that is the best way.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
2.5%, that's all we ask for, a modest 2.5% :spongebob:

All funds are going to pay for our travels to cover events and post pictures on GSN that hopefully helps bring you traffic, that's it, nothing more. Trip to XFC was expensive and we are looking at a couple more fly-to events yet this year. Will be at Exreme 3D Fest next week and still toss up between Tuscon and HOW 2015. Also looking at events in FL this Winter.