• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Plane Stand Pro - fuselage stand.

All funds are going to pay for our travels to cover events and post pictures on GSN that hopefully helps bring you traffic, that's it, nothing more. Trip to XFC was expensive and we are looking at a couple more fly-to events yet this year. Will be at Exreme 3D Fest next week and still toss up between Tuscon and HOW 2015. Also looking at events in FL this Winter.

This might come off wrong, but man you get around...

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Stopped by today and was able to check out the stand. Looks awesome. My order is in.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
All funds are going to pay for our travels to cover events and post pictures on GSN that hopefully helps bring you traffic, that's it, nothing more. Trip to XFC was expensive and we are looking at a couple more fly-to events yet this year. Will be at Exreme 3D Fest next week and still toss up between Tuscon and HOW 2015. Also looking at events in FL this Winter.

I was only kidding!

Put me down for one pls. :)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I was only kidding!

Put me down for one pls. :)

I know otherwise you would have asked for more;). I'll be happy to send you one, PM me!!

LAW shot a video of me doing my least favorite activity of all time.....talking on a damn video!! I'll load it up later tonight and post it. Was going to put a blooper thing at the end but I swore in each one so I don't know how to edit that out:dancing-poop:.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Here you go, for your entertainment or information......some action shots. I forgot to note that you can use a wooden dowel instead of your wing tube as well which will work good for 40% birds if they have a 2" wing tube. I can also custom make one with 2" accessible end panels. I cut the ends for 1.52" dia. so it fits a standard 35% wing tube and the tube rotates in the fuselage instead of in the stand to avoid wear. If you use a smaller tube, I would recommend a dowel.

Last edited:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks again everyone, looks like I'm set up for a busy Monday / Tuesday on the 27th!! I am talking with UPS and USPS for find the best shipping option.

I've had a few PM's about how to order, since my first post got a little long, here is the info out of that post:

I'll be finalizing that next Monday with another test cut but if that works the base price will be $85 not including casters. Also will not include any screws to permanently assemble it since from the feedback I've been given most would like to be able to take it apart or pack it in their trailer for travel. I will include some bolts to assemble the tail / nose holder and some foam to use on the tail / nose holder.

I found some packing boxes at U-line and adjusted the size of the sides to exactly fit, box itself is $4.88 so that is built into the price so if you want one I won't have a "handling" charge.

If you are interested in one I will probably start cutting some after we return from the @Taildraggerrc / Extreme 3D Fest so shoot me a PM with your paypal address and your zip code. I can give you an accurate shipping price. and send you an invoice.