• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Plans built P-51

instead of sending this individually here is the fuselage layout , to see what he is all about

Also these plans are about the only ones with the landing gear in the right place , very close to the leading edge as it should be

Attachments

• fuselage layout.PDF
    3 MB · Views: 326

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
LOL! Yes. He has done some real nice work, especially with the details. Haven't had a Mustang in a while but looking at those does make one drool a bit.

Wow, weird.... I talked with a gent today regarding the Don Smith Mustang I have been gearing up to build. From what I am understanding, there is a ton of guys that have built this plane and were not all that happy with it. Construction wise speaking. So I may be interested in taking a look at your plans Bro. If you still have my address, send me a copy please? remember? it is my user name here then, @live.com
I sent them all to you first, let me know if youi have them all then I will proceed with the others