Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Plans built P-51

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Red Raider, Jan 18, 2015.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey Buddy,

If you're going to do a Reno Racer, you REALLY need to do either Miss America or the older purple VooDoo scheme. A Kolm 3 cylinder would be just the ticket for your BIG Stang. . . . . . :yesss:. . . . . . . :laughing:.

I have a 1/6 scale Top Flite that will be in one of those two schemes if I don't sell the kit first. A Kolm single would be bad azz in that thing too. . . . :big_yes:

2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

The Thunder Mustang was not a Reno racer. It was designed as a civilian sport aircraft.

3. stangflyer

Hang tight, I will check real quick.

4. stangflyer

Yes I did get them. Thank you very much. I will look at them when I get home from work this evening.

Forgues-Research likes this.
  5. I got mine as well. These have got to be the truest and most detailed drawing's I have ever seen. Thank you FR.

stangflyer and Forgues-Research like this.
  6. I think you deserve a Kolm. I'm a poor retired teacher so mine has a DLE 85. But, who knows??

stangflyer likes this.
  7. I'd love to see these plans as well. George's plans are better than average, and my plane is 75% complete, maybe more. But, if I had a digital set that I could scale, I'd like to reduce it to about 82"ws so I could power it with a strong 30cc.
    Shipley2525@gmail.com
    Thanks tons!!

Forgues-Research likes this.
  8. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

You got it

9. Received the downloads. Thank you very much! I'm going to start working on them today.

10. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

This is a Kolm in a Carf P51 so there you go [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]