• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Skip Stewart's P3 Revolution, 60cc, Horizon Hobby, NEW!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
:woohoo!: THANK YOU @Bartman ! ! ! ! ! You have cured me from a bad case of "R/C Flying Blues". I've been at the office since about 5:00AM and when I first opened the thread and looked at the pictures, I almost fell out of my chair. Hell, I even have almost everything I would need for one of those BAD ASS biplanes. All I need to do is call Gerhard and tell him to send me a little red headed twin for it. . . . . . . . :yesss:

Hey @stangflyer , I don't know how to say this, but I think I've finally found an airplane I want more than your "Baby". . . . . . . :LOL_gif:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
:woohoo!: THANK YOU @Bartman ! ! ! ! ! You have cured me from a bad case of "R/C Flying Blues". I've been at the office since about 5:00AM and when I first opened the thread and looked at the pictures, I almost fell out of my chair. Hell, I even have almost everything I would need for one of those BAD ASS biplanes. All I need to do is call Gerhard and tell him to send me a little red headed twin for it. . . . . . . . :yesss:

Hey @stangflyer , I don't know how to say this, but I think I've finally found an airplane I want more than your "Baby". . . . . . . :LOL_gif:

my work is done here :)

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Did you guys notice in the picture that the plane has a fin along the bottom of the fuse. It has some interesting things on it.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Man it is so NICE to see something different. And looks very capable, may not be the best but it looks absolutely great. Ok guys how about a couple of dimensions wingspan, length and approximate weight.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
1. The Fin along the bottom
2. The motor cowl is just gorgeous
3. The rudder has a shape i have never seen.
4. The top and bottom wing look the same. Same shape and span that is not usual for a bi-plane.
5. They are heavily tapered.
6. Body shape looks like Jetpainter 50cc design. Hope you are getting royalties.