• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Skip Stewart's P3 Revolution, 60cc, Horizon Hobby, NEW!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
1. The Fin along the bottom
2. The motor cowl is just gorgeous
3. The rudder has a shape i have never seen.
4. The top and bottom wing look the same. Same shape and span that is not usual for a bi-plane.
5. They are heavily tapered.
6. Body shape looks like Jetpainter 50cc design. Hope you are getting royalties.
I doubt it since I stole the basic idea from the Gee Bee R3 Fantasy Racer. But if they want to give me a huge discount one one that would work for me. ;)

Judge

70cc twin V2
Wings look like one of those pattern bipes to me.

It is nearly identical layout to a 2 meter pattern biplane. Right down to the wing planform. Which is why I bet it will fly awesomely!!

Here is one of the hottest designs out there. Look how similar they are

Attachments

• passionyellow_2.jpg
    passionyellow_2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 355

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm thinking I should change the thread title to Hangar 9 P3 Revolution Owners' Thread!

I might be joining you, I'm lovin' it!

I just got home from flying with a friend of mine that maidened his new-to-him Hyde Double Vision, I'd bet the H9 P3 Revolution will be very similar to fly.

This is awesome for the hobby and for the full scale aerobatics pilots out there. I met Skip at the battle creek MI airshow this year as he was walking the flight line signing autographs and taking pictures. It's great for the fan base and it's great to see everyone stepping up in aircraft design. This will be on my list of future aircraft for sure.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
The demo plane has a great prop and spinner but a red extended nose "ultimate style" would look awesome on it.

Ok I am thinking how am I going to pay for this. Price is comparable to the Pilot and EF 30centers.

I do not think I have ever been so star struck over a bipe since Mike did the 42 cent Ultimate.

He has done some darn.....I said darn.......nice planes to his rep.

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
The demo plane has a great prop and spinner but a red extended nose "ultimate style" would look awesome on it.

Ok I am thinking how am I going to pay for this. Price is comparable to the Pilot and EF 30centers.

I do not think I have ever been so star struck over a bipe since Mike did the 42 cent Ultimate.

He has done some darn.....I said darn.......nice planes to his rep.
Do it. You know biplanes rock. I do find it funny though since I thought everyone hated assembling bipes at the field. :) ...but not me. :D