• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Skip Stewart's P3 Revolution, 60cc, Horizon Hobby, NEW!

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
Dearest Members of Giant Scale News,

My Dr. informed me that I suffer from extreme anxiety disorder from what he believes is due to lack of "fulfillment" because of the "nurturing" I did not receive as a youngster:(. He also said prognosis is "chronic" but relief can be found by friends comfort and support :grouphug:. So I appeal to my GSN buddies (who I know are full of compassion) that a donation of one H-9 60cc P-3 revolution biplane would render great relief in my hourly struggle's with this disorder.
Thank you all so much for your attention and understanding. I will be thinking of you all as I cheerfully assemble and then fly this wonderful biplane.

P.S.
Overnight shipping would further reduce my suffering.

Sincerely,

The Cheeseburger.
I think that because that would not be fair to the rest of us with a disorder...everyone should get a participation trophy...oh I mean Revolution biplane.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Dearest Members of Giant Scale News,

My Dr. informed me that I suffer from extreme anxiety disorder from what he believes is due to lack of "fulfillment" because of the "nurturing" I did not receive as a youngster:(. He also said prognosis is "chronic" but relief can be found by friends comfort and support :grouphug:. So I appeal to my GSN buddies (who I know are full of compassion) that a donation of one H-9 60cc P-3 revolution biplane would render great relief in my hourly struggle's with this disorder.
Thank you all so much for your attention and understanding. I will be thinking of you all as I cheerfully assemble and then fly this wonderful biplane.

P.S.
Overnight shipping would further reduce my suffering.

Sincerely,

The Cheeseburger.
:msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap:wait Wait wait for it :msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap::msn_slap:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
@pawnshopmike I talked to your uncle Bill the other day. He says you need to buy one of these for your DA70. ;)

Lol. Ya he told me.:p It might happen as I still haven't made up my mind. Biggest thing with this plane is I already have 5 new servos that I won at the Redwing event. And this bipe calls for 9 servos!

But on the plus side, since it's his idea I wouldn't feel too bad letting him build it!:D

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
4 on Ailerons 2 on Elevators 1 on Rudder 1 on Throttle.......8. Hmn.... @pawnshopmike you been :cheers: at it again:yesss:.

I bet one could install Aileron couplers and eliminate 2 servos so 6 would get the job done!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Me thinks @pawnshopmike was counting a servo for the choke too.:big_yes:

Yup. I assume that's what Horizon has in mind. I was just going off their requirements listed in the "Needed to Complete" section on their website.http://www.horizonhobby.com/p3-revolution-60cc-arf-han4630

Needed To Complete
  • 6+ Channel, full-range transmitter and receiver
  • 60–70cc 2-stroke gas/petrol engine
  • 7 × High torque servos
  • 2 × Standard servos
  • 3 × Batteries for radio and engine ignition
  • 4.5-Inch spinner
  • Propeller