• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Skip Stewart's P3 Revolution, 60cc, Horizon Hobby, NEW!

I think MKS is also worth a look. The MKS 777 is a great servo it seems but heavier (approximately 12.5 grams). I don't think they're too heavy though for 35% and up models and OK for 50-70cc.

Kimchiyuk

New to GSN!
Nice! I've had my mind set on the Aeroworks Pitts....once I saw this one though!!!!! My mind was changed pretty quickly!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Dearest Members of Giant Scale News,

My Dr. informed me that I suffer from extreme anxiety disorder from what he believes is due to lack of "fulfillment" because of the "nurturing" I did not receive as a youngster:(. He also said prognosis is "chronic" but relief can be found by friends comfort and support :grouphug:. So I appeal to my GSN buddies (who I know are full of compassion) that a donation of one H-9 60cc P-3 revolution biplane would render great relief in my hourly struggle's with this disorder.
Thank you all so much for your attention and understanding. I will be thinking of you all as I cheerfully assemble and then fly this wonderful biplane.

P.S.
Overnight shipping would further reduce my suffering.

Sincerely,

The Cheeseburger.