• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

quadracer

100cc
Sorry about the day, Losi! Mine went a lot better than yours. Only one flight, but it came home in one piece.
[video=youtube;kOqyfl-HD30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOqyfl-HD30[/video]

Santi8

70cc twin V2
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347331532.650632.jpg
Just started on my Chicago themed slick.....

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys, I was trying to do something I haven't really seen before. Also moving to Nashville has me missing my home city like crazy, so my entire office/theater room is decked out in Cubs/Bears/ and Blackhawks gear!

I sketched out my "Chicago Bears Slick" a few weeks back and posted a computer drawing. It turned out to be even better in person! Now that I've got this under my belt, I will be offering any big city skyline on a plane... hopefully I'll get some cool cities to do! I would love to do a San Fran, New York, or a small city like Nashville!