• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

Got the plane fixed. I was trying to figure out why my motor sounded bad it never hit the ground. It was vibrating broken prices of wood in the plane. So motor is good and plane is all fixed back up.

Broke 4 bulkheads, a few stringers, and the battery tray. Smushed in the end of the left wing where it landed. Luckily I had some stuff to get it fixed.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
That is a true bummer Matt. Does this cast a shadow over your ability to get into an 89?

SnowDog

Got the plane fixed. I was trying to figure out why my motor sounded bad it never hit the ground. It was vibrating broken prices of wood in the plane. So motor is good and plane is all fixed back up.

Broke 4 bulkheads, a few stringers, and the battery tray. Smushed in the end of the left wing where it landed. Luckily I had some stuff to get it fixed.

Wow that's awesome news! Glad to hear the motor is okay!

hosam

70cc twin V2
late to the game but here is my favorite Slick so far, picture was taken by Papa Smith... BTW, I can fit in a Toyota Highlander and a Honda CRV (tail removed of course).

slick 104 01.jpg

Have proudly owned 4x 51, 3x 70, 89... want a 42 and maybe another 51 as I miss it...

SnowDog

late to the game but here is my favorite Slick so far, picture was taken by Papa Smith... BTW, I can fit in a Toyota Highlander and a Honda CRV (tail removed of course).

Have proudly owned 4x 51, 3x 70, 89... want a 42 and maybe another 51 as I miss it...

Very nice picture and super nice plane!

View attachment 804

Hosam you should come down to Weak Signals one of these days and fly with us. What club do you belong to?

Heading to the feild in just a few minutes to test out my repair work on the 71. Have 8 batteries charged for it and 3 charged for the 51 slick. Not all that windy today so thats a huge plus