• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

Santi8

70cc twin V2
My sickness just took a turn for the worse. I now own an electric 71" Slick.

It happens.. I just sold and bought another 89... DA60 this time around!
42, 51, 70, 71, 89, 89.. we all know where this goes.. 104 has to be somewhere in my future! Lucky for my wife, I have nowhere to put it!

wedoitall

I would like to jump ahead to a 104.

flew the snot out of the 51 today at the club I joined. many oooo's and ahhhhh's. but all that kinda made me alil nervous tho. not used to flying in front of a bunch of people.

towards the end I started getting quite afew frames and holds on my telemetry flight log. wonder what all can cause that?

SnowDog

My sickness just took a turn for the worse. I now own an electric 71" Slick.

My sickness was taken to another level at the Cape G FLI this weekend: I got to maiden my 71' Slick with the OS GT33 motor. FUN does not even begin to describe it! I can't wait for the July 4th weekend so I can get it out again at the home field! :D :D :D

joshgluck

100cc
My sickness was taken to another level at the Cape G FLI this weekend: I got to maiden my 71' Slick with the OS GT33 motor. FUN does not even begin to describe it! I can't wait for the July 4th weekend so I can get it out again at the home field! :D :D :D

Congrats Mike!! Is that another GT33 or the same one you had?