• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I'm on my #4 42slick, #4 51 slick, and #2 71 slick. I love slicks. I fly my brothers 89 slick a lot too.

MaTT !!!! :D :D We nEEd to sEE sum VID of you wHiPPing one ! :p

Hey...LOOky what I found !! ;)

[video=vimeo;14960440]https://vimeo.com/14960440[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to take some more video now that I am flying more regularly again. That flying once every few months was killing me. I am flying every weekend and its nice.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I need to take some more video now that I am flying more regularly again. That flying once every few months was killing me. I am flying every weekend and its nice.
Yep, same problem for me....until I get my hands (surgery) hApPy again ! It'll be 2 years in November that I was diagnosed ! Rite now, I can NOT even bend my thumbs (enough to fLY) :mad:

Hope you & your family are doing gooder, my friend ! :D

njswede

150cc
Please stop raving about the Slick! I'm using every last bit of willpower to keep myself from buying one...

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
You might as well just give in... it will change your life and put endless smiles on your face :)

SnowDog

Please stop raving about the Slick! I'm using every last bit of willpower to keep myself from buying one...

I can't believe you don't have one...you must get one! You will never believe how good this airframe is until you fly one! :D

"Give in to the force, Luke"

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
You might as well just give in... it will change your life and put endless smiles on your face :)

I can't believe you don't have one...you must get one! You will never believe how good this airframe is until you fly one! :D

"Give in to the force, Luke"

We 'could' start the which SLiCK iS gOOder debate :p :rolleyes: :D I nominate the 51 :D My 4th RWB fLYs so dang lite, iT's amazing !! I bought iT @ Bens garage sale...at the shop in Fredericksburg TeXaS for $16 !! Fuse was $7, wings were $1 each....same for rudder/elevator :D

SnowDog

We 'could' start the which SLiCK iS gOOder debate :p :rolleyes: :D I nominate the 51 :D My 4th RWB fLYs so dang lite, iT's amazing !! I bought iT @ Bens garage sale...at the shop in Fredericksburg TeXaS for $16 !! Fuse was $7, wings were $1 each....same for rudder/elevator :D

I got mine used for $100. Still flies great...learned(learning) to do harriers and hovers and other stuff...I can't believe the abuse this plane takes and keeps on flying!
This plane was repaired by the original owner (from Team Capacity) ;) and those repairs have held up. With a Motrofly 3615-750, you won't find a better flying small plane.