• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

gyro

GSN Contributor
i like my 51, but I'd trade it for a Byper in e hearbeat, since I already have a 70 and an 89 Slick.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Maybe you should give me a sweetheart deal on that 51 and put the money toward your new byper ;)

Please stop raving about the Slick! I'm using every last bit of willpower to keep myself from buying one...

why buy just one? I like the 71" size....small enough for a quick trip to the field yet still presents big and handles the wind nicely.

012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

njswede

150cc
I'll definitely get the 51". It's just that my cheapness is worse than usual right now after having spent money on family vacation etc... But I will get one so I can play with you cool kids.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I'll definitely get the 51". It's just that my cheapness is worse than usual right now after having spent money on family vacation etc... But I will get one so I can play with you cool kids.

Niiiicccccccee !! Come oN iN...the wAtEr is gOOder ! ;)