• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

-= SLiCKNeSS SiCKNeSS =-

rmr24

New to GSN!
HeLLo DaVe!

Having some fun with the 89" Slick:

Attachments

• 89 Slick.jpg
    89 Slick.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 351
Well I finally finished repairing the wrecked 42 slick that I acquired a few months ago. I put it off and put it off. I finally today said nope I am going to work on it. It came out alright giving the only wood I have is popsicles sticks. You can't even tell that this thing was a tooth pick trash bag earlier today.

Will install the servos motor and esc tomorrow.

Also repaired a friend's 51 slick tonight too. So off to bed so I can go to work tomorrow.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
That would be cool. Where did those come from?

I designed the logo and am shipping a bunch to Gyro today. He will be selling some here on the site, or I also can do custom sizes or colors if needed. Either way, profits from this design will be donated back to the forum to help its growth! I'll be donating my labor to the cause to keep prices low so we can spread these around! Pm me for any questions or requests.