• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Team 3DRCF Joe "Hone" Villavicencio

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I've had my eyes on Joe for a while! With his videos, humble attitude, and extremely level head, his actions on the forums represent someone much older than he actually is. I like his norcal style and look forward to watching him progress this season.. he's been a rising star in my book since I first started communicating with him last year! kick some ass joe!

hone

150cc
Thanks a lot everyone!

I had a fun day out at the field today. Brought out my 64'' MXS and 78'' Extra. IMG_20130302_105812.jpg

Got 4 flights on the MXS and 8 on the Extra. It was a really fun day but a little overcast. I got a video of one of my flights on the Extra. [video=youtube;_vCa0ZS-fIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCa0ZS-fIo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thanks a lot everyone!

I had a fun day out at the field today. Brought out my 64'' MXS and 78'' Extra. View attachment 6303

Got 4 flights on the MXS and 8 on the Extra. It was a really fun day but a little overcast. I got a video of one of my flights on the Extra. [video=youtube;_vCa0ZS-fIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCa0ZS-fIo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Congrats Joe,

Well, you beat me to the flight line with the 78 Extra, still waiting on the DA 35. The 60 Extra should be done in a few days. We have a similar path to 3D and I'm just trying to keep up with all you guys. I'll have to +1 with Cody on the wheel pants, that's pavement your flying off man not the Outback! Just joshin! Keep up the good work.

hone

150cc
Pulled a dumb move and dropped my Aurora 9 last night. I broke all 3 switches i use for dual rates :facepalm:

Sending it back to Hitec so i might not be able to fly for a few weeks :mad: