• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Team 3DRCF Joe "Hone" Villavicencio

gyro

GSN Contributor
Pulled a dumb move and dropped my Aurora 9 last night. I broke all 3 switches i use for dual rates :facepalm:

Sending it back to Hitec so i might not be able to fly for a few weeks :mad:

that sucks Joe... hopefully Hitec turns it around quickly... they're usually pretty fast.

-G

hone

150cc
I shipped it out today and they should have it by Wednesday so we'll see how fast they get it done. Hopefully they aren't too backed up.

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
Congrats Hone, it was great flying with you and Daniel last Sunday, you have a natural talent and seem so connected to your plane, look forwards to flying with you again
Ole

Fast3D

50cc
Congratulations Joe! this is awesome.
Joe is truly one of the best pilots in the fields around my area. (bay area) , congrats again and hope to see you soon.

hone

150cc
Just got my Aurora 9 back from Hitec. They received it last Wednesday, i'd say 8 days including shipping isn't too bad :)

Plus they fixed all my switches for free!

And if that's you Amir, thanks a lot and i'll come out and fly again soon :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Just got my Aurora 9 back from Hitec. They received it last Wednesday, i'd say 8 days including shipping isn't too bad :)

Plus they fixed all my switches for free!

And if that's you Amir, thanks a lot and i'll come out and fly again soon :thumbup:

ALL-RIGHT! sucks being down. do you know an eta on the new hitec radio?