• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

gyro

GSN Contributor
It's ok if not. I'm still very much a 3d noob. I just enjoy competing for the sake of it. If the answer is no then I'll still come enjoy myself and fly for fun. I just thought I'd ask is all.

I think it's a reasonable request, and since the Vyper Bype uses the same gear as the 51" Slick (which is allowed) you've got a good case.
I'll let you know soon.

-G

so how many practice flights have you guys gotten so far? i have about a 1/2 of one lol. things have gotten so busy for me lately.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Working to assign time slots now, and getting ready to start accepting registration.

Need those who are a "maybe" to confirm please, if possible.

Remember, you need to fly in a prelim round on Thursday OR Friday. Top 10 scores will fly in the finals on Saturday.

Thursday - 2:00 PM Start
Friday - 2:00 PM Start (projected)
Saturday - TBA

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Working to assign time slots now, and getting ready to start accepting registration.

Need those who are a "maybe" to confirm please, if possible.

Remember, you need to fly in a prelim round on Thursday OR Friday. Top 10 scores will fly in the finals on Saturday.

Thursday - 2:00 PM Start
Friday - 2:00 PM Start (projected)
Saturday - TBA

I'm confirming. I won't be able to fly prelims until Friday as I won't be getting there until Friday morning.