• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

gyro

GSN Contributor
Cale (Cale10) Told me that he's not gonna be able to make it

Ok thanks.

We've sent out a paypal request to all above for the registration fee. Please let us know if you don't get an email. If you are unable to pay via paypal, please email or PM me and I'll give you our mailing address to send a check or money order.

Thanks!

dskuro95

100cc
I will be competing. Don't plan on being a winner though. Lots of great competition. Now with work, I hardly find time to practice.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I will be competing. Don't plan on being a winner though. Lots of great competition. Now with work, I hardly find time to practice.

Same here. I intend to go for the win. However I also have a lot of work in the way of practice and am really competing in order to force myself into becoming a better pilot. I also like the adrenaline rush that I will get while flying. Simply making it to Saturday will be a victory for me. Good luck to you!

zmonster97

Ok thanks.

We've sent out a paypal request to all above for the registration fee. Please let us know if you don't get an email. If you are unable to pay via paypal, please email or PM me and I'll give you our mailing address to send a check or money order.

Thanks!

Got the email. I will need to wait to pay until my dad is in the mood because I need to use his paypal.:D