• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
I know it isn't required, but I'd like to sample what's out there. I've been looking at the 48 MXS and Lasers, but they all are designed for 4s, and that'd be another mess of batteries to buy. Anyone flying them on 3S 2200s?

3s 2200 might be a little light... The EF birds a little heavier then the 3dhs. they really run great on 4s. I LOVED my 48" MXS

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Don't forget one for me:)
I can say every event in the BG has had some EPIC late night fun in the "voodoo lounge" :)

See now youve got me. Its that lil bit of re-assurance that always draws me in. I have to warn ya though, I am slightly allergic to massive amount of fun, in fact, once or twice Ive been known to break out in handcuffs :-o

wedoitall

See now youve got me. Its that lil bit of re-assurance that always draws me in. I have to warn ya though, I am slightly allergic to massive amount of fun, in fact, once or twice Ive been known to break out in handcuffs :-o

sounds like me and you will get along just fine, my friend.

quadracer

100cc
I'll be packing some fine bottles of ale. I've been known to break out in giant schpeels of pure bullsh** after 6 or 7 pints.... :D

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2

LOL.. Trust me. We know how to have fun! Other than the large massive bon fires and craziness from the lounge I may even tape some more mag lights to my 35%er this year for some "redneck" night flights.Of course sober:banana:
Good old Ky boys is all I can say

Last edited by a moderator:

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
LOL.. Trust me. We know how to have fun! Other than the large massive bon fires and craziness from the lounge I may even tape some more mag lights to my 35%er this year for some "redneck" night flights.Of course sober:banana:
Good old Ky boys is all I can say

haha For sure, nothing better than good ole southern hospitality. Penciled in and I will do my best.
Sober, of course, its against the rules to fly any other way......isnt it?

Last edited by a moderator: